Application and competition rules
A complete application for the 1st Oskar Rieding International Competition for Young Violinists in Celje must include:
- A filled-in application form on the competition website with enclosed:
- A YouTube link to the video recording of the candidate not older than 6 months on the day of application.*The video needs to be public (YouTube channel settings on “public”). There is a possibility to send the video recording in the DVD format. If so, please contact us before sending it via email@example.com
- The application must contain a video of the performance of two musical works in total duration of a max. 20 minutes. The first piece is the candidate’s choice. The second is an obligatory piece that the candidate chooses from O. Rieding’s works listed here.
- A copy of an identity document of the candidate.
- Information (name, surname, title) of a pedagogue and an accompanist. *
- A proof of payment of the registration fee. *The registration fee for the competition is 50 euros for the candidates from EU and the USA and 40 euros for the candidates from other countries.
After you finish your on-line application you will get your invoice for fee payment. The registration fee must be payed in the period of 5 days after you get the invoice from us.
- The last day for submitting your application is 1 October 2017.
- The organizational committee will accept only complete applications.
- The finalists will be informed about their participation in the finals until 3 October 2017 via e-mail stated in the application.
- The finalists themselves cover their travel and subsistence expenses. The organiser will inform the finalists about possible favourable accommodation.
- The decisions of the competition jury are final.
- The jury may distribute any of the prizes among more contestants (ex aequo).
- By submitting the application form, the candidate and the parents or caretakers agree with the above stated rules.
- By submitting the application for the competition, the candidate and the parents or caretakers consent to free public display of their video and audio recordings, photographs and achievements.
- For all questions or disputes is responsible the organisational committee of the competition. Its decisions are final.
* the data is filled-in or enclosed to the online application
For additional information send us an inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to change these terms.