Timeline & prizes
- the prize “Happy Notes” for the youngest finalist
- the prize for the most outstanding interpretation of the Oskar Rieding work
- the prize from Slovenian Institute of Musicology
- the prize for the best stage performance according to the public
- special prize of the music shop PROMUSICA from Celje
- special prize from Ruslania online book and music shop: 2 x 50 Eur gift voucher.
All of the finalists will be invited to participate at the concerts in 2017/2018 season.
Concert engagements are supported by the Institute of Musicology of the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Municipality of the Celje, House of Culture at the Rogaška Slatina, House of Coulture at the Laško and Museum of the Baroque (Šmarje pri Jelšah).
Thus the participants can present themselves also to the wider Slovenian audience.
Videos and promotion of finalists:
- each laureat’s performance will be recorded and videos will be available on the website of competition.