Application and competition rules
5. International Competition for Young Musicians
Applications closing date is prolonged until 10.6.2021
- A filled-in application form on the competition website with enclosed:
- A YouTube link to the video recording of the candidate not older than 6 months on the day of application. The video needs to be public (YouTube channel settings on “public”).
- The application must contain a video of the performance of two musical works of a contrasting character in total duration that may not exceed the minutes prescribed. It is recommended, that one of those works is a piece by Oskar Rieding. The candidate chooses from works listed here.
- A copy of an identity document of the candidate.
- Information (name, surname, title) of a pedagogue and an accompanist. *
- Information (name, surname, telephone, address) about candidate ’s parent.*
- The registration fee for participation in the competition is: 1st category 40,00 eur, 2nd category 50,00 eur, 3rd category 50,00 eur, 4th category – 50,00 eur, 5th category – 60,00 eur. You will receive an account for paying a fee with your information to your email address after a signed online application. A proof of payment of the registration fee. After you finish your on-line application you will get your invoice for fee payment. The registration fee must be payed in the period of 5 days after you get the invoice from us.
- The last day for submitting your application is 10th June 20121.
- The organization committee will accept only complete applications.
- The finalists will be informed about their participation in the finals via e-mail stated in the application.
- The international competition will take place in two rounds: First round will take place online on the website of the competition between 20th April and 1st June 2021. During this period participants can send their video applications to the competition address. After the completion of applications an international jury will meet and grade the videos. The competitors will be given a gold, silver or bronze award according to their points. Awards certificates will be sent to participants by e-mail. The 15 gold award winners from all categories chosen by the jury will be invited to the finals of the competition. The finals will take place on 15 June 2021 at the National Hall Celje, Slovenia (in case of favorable epidemiological situation). If the execution of final appearances will not be possible, the finals will take place through recordings and the recipients will be informed via e-mail. Solemn proclamation and award ceremony of the final winners of the 5th International Competition for Young Musicians Oskar Rieding (discipline violin) will take place after the second stage at the National Hall in Celje, Slovenia or online via videoconference on the official website and the official FB page of the competition. Prizes and certificates are sent to participants via email.
- The finalists themselves cover their travel and subsistence expenses in case of appearance – at the second stage in Celje. The organiser will inform the finalists about possible favourable accommodation.
- The decisions of the competition jury are final.
- The jury may distribute any of the prizes among more contestants (ex aequo).
- The jury can determine additional competition prizes.
- By submitting the application form, the candidate and the parents or caretakers agree with the above stated rules.
- By submitting the application for the competition, the candidate and the parents or caretakers consent to free public display of their video and audio recordings, photographs and achievements.
- For all questions or disputes is responsible the organisational committee of the competition. Its decisions are final.
Due to the large number of winners, diplomas will be awarded no later than 15.7.2021.
* The data is filled-in or enclosed to the online application for participants under 18 y.o.
For additional information send us an inquiry to: email@example.com
We reserve the right to change these terms.